Want to become part of the Sophian? We’re now accepting applications for the 2012-2013 school year. You don’t need to be a writer or know fancy software to join; we’re looking to fill many positions, including Managing editor, Outreach editor, Webmaster, and all sorts of assistants.
Why should you join?
1. You’ll never again feel like you’re out of the campus loop.
2. Our offices are always toasty, even in the dead of winter.
3. You’ll get invited to conferences, performances, etc.
4. We’re the only spot on campus with a regular Tuesday-night dance party.
5. Your resume will thank you.
6. Seriously, your resume will be beautiful: about half our editors have used the skills they learned from the Sophian to score internships in publishing and news media.Through the newspaper, you can get experience in business management, social media, editing, and design — all right on campus.
To apply, email us at email@example.com by Friday.